At Wilcoxon Consulting, we employ a hands-on approach, working directly with the business owner and staff to help clients solve a variety of business problems.
With a combined 35 plus years of experience, the team at Wilcoxon Consulting has experience ranging from corporate controller to CFO in industries such as Insurance, Long-Term Care, Technology, Transportation, Technical Sales & Distributions, Construction, Manufacturing and Professional Service providing the following business solutions:
- New Business Venture Start-Up – Includes creating action plans for start-up activities, calculation breakeven points, and working with banking and private investors to meet the initial and on-going capital requirements.
- Interim CFO Solutions – Working with companies that are initially too small for a full-time CFO or companies that are in a transition period but need this level of service, Wilcoxon Consulting LLC can provide this service on an outsourced/contract basis. Included in this service is assistance to ultimately select and hire a full-time CFO to fill the need on a permanent basis.
- Corporate Governance – Consulting services around creating organizational structure for effective communication, accountability and scalability.
- Capital Budgeting and Cashflow Forecasting – Providing budgeting assistance and cashflow forecasting for internal (management) and external (investor and banking) reporting purposes.
- Profit Improvement Consulting – Providing consulting services to leverage existing profitable products and services, as well as providing turnaround consulting services to companies struggling with declining profits and market share.
- Succession Planning – Helping business owners to develop an exit strategy as well as provide strategies for handling shareholder turnover, disputes and funding issues.
- Corporate Financing Services – Assisting clients to determine their financing needs, whether it is for a recapitalizations strategy or financing new business ventures using traditional vehicles, SBA guarantee programs, or private equity placements.